The NFL’s health insurance ends years before many physical consequences of a player’s career appear. So who should pay?
Even as he follows the path set by Lance Armstrong, Joe Dombrowski seeks to distance himself and his sport from the fallen legend.
Honoring the area’s best in basketball, indoor track, hockey, wrestling and swimming.
Sports at a Glance
- Lipscomb hires Casey Alexander as new men's coach, luring him away from Stetson
- Arizona hires former player Damon Stoudamire as assistant coach under Miller
- Steve Alford reaches agreement over buyout that will result in $625K benefit to New Mexico
- K-State welcomes forward Brandon Bolden, transfer from Georgetown
- Washington G C.J. Wilcox undergoes surgery to stabilize stress fracture in left foot