1. Wright Property, along Poland Road, north of South Riding. Rezone about 2.28 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit per acre) to PDH-4 (planned unit development, four units per acre) for single-family detached residential development.
2. Brambleton Town Center Residential, southwest corner of the future intersection of Ryan Road and Route 659. Rezone about 19 acres from R-1 to R-8 (residential, eight units per acre) to allow the development of 114 single-family homes.
3. Seven Hills, west of Route 659, south of Route 620. Rezone 464 acres from TR1 (transitional residential) and TR3 (transitional residential) to PDH-3 (planned development housing, three units per acre) to develop 870 single-family detached homes including 58 townhouses (affordable dwelling units).
4. Braddock South Village, Bull Run Post Office Road, south of Braddock Road, east of Route 659 along the Fairfax-Loudoun line. Rezone about 727.24 acres from TR3LBR (transitional residential Lower Broad Run) and TR1LF (transitional residential Lower Foley) to PDH-4 for residential development.
5. Brambleton Corner, northeast corner of the future East-West Connector and relocated Route 659. Rezone about 12.5 acres from PD-IP (planned development-industrial park) to PDH-4 to allow the development of 49 single-family detached homes.
6. Sterling Middle School, southwest corner of South Sterling Boulevard and West Holly Avenue. Remove existing portable classrooms and construct permanent addition with associated utilities and drainage on 24.77 acres zoned PDH-3.
7. Seneca Ridge Middle School, southeast corner of Seneca Ridge Drive and Augusta Drive. Construct permanent addition with associated utilities and drainage on 87.24 acres zoned R-1..
8. Evergreen Hamlet Pump Station, north of Ryan Road, east of Evergreen Mills Road. Sanitary sewer pump station within the Evergreen Hamlets subdivision on property zoned TR10 (transitional residential).
9. Mercure Business Park, Lots 19 and 20, Mercure Circle, north of Old Ox Road. Revision to already approved site plan (STPL 2002-0063) and site plan amendment (SPAM 2005-0002) for a 6,648-square-foot addition on about 11 acres zoned PD-GI (planned development-general industrial).
10. South Riding Market Square, southwest of Route 50 and Route 606 at 24964 South Riding Plaza. Revision to already approved site plan (STPL 2002-0028) to change the overall disturbed land area on about 40 acres zoned PDH-4.
11. Avonlea Daycare and Community Center, south of Route 50, adjacent to Pinebrook Road. Construct a day-care and community center and a pool on 52 acres zoned PDH-4.
12. Prologis Park Gateway, Phase II Building, east of Cedar Green Road and north of Ox Road. Construct a 399,901-square-foot warehouse with associated parking, utilities and best management practices (BMP) pond on 30.34 acres zoned PD-IP.
13. Dulles Trade Center II, Lot 26, north of Old Ox Road, west of Pebble Run Place. Construct a 30,000-square-foot air cargo distribution facility on 3.05 acres zoned PD-GI.
14. E-Tech at Beaumeade Corp. Park, Building B, south of the W&OD trail at Loudoun County Parkway and Beaumeade Circle. Construct a 28,581-square-foot flex-industrial building with parking and utilities on 13.45 acres zoned PD-IP.