Top Development Projects in Anne Arundel County
1. National Business Park, Phase 4. 300-320 Technology Dr., Annapolis Junction. Office development. 900,000 total square feet in multiple buildings on 108 acres. Corporate Office Properties L.P.
2. Brumwell Manor/Route 100 Retail Center, 3919 Magothy Beach Rd., Pasadena. Planned commercial complex. 62,200 square feet of retail space in three buildings with 399 parking spaces. Route 100 Retail Center LLC.
3. Edgewater Village Center, Pike Ridge Road and West Central Avenue, Edgewater. Planned commercial complex. 95,900 square feet of space in five buildings with 404 parking spaces. Erwin L. Greenberg Commercial Corp.
4. Spring Hill Suites, 195 Admiral Cochrane Dr., Annapolis. Hotel with 120 rooms and an indoor pool on 2.2 acres. Gosnell Development Inc.
5. Oden's Station at Seven Oaks, Blue Water Boulevard, Odenton. 396 rental apartments on 22.17 acres. Seven Oaks LLC.
6. Concord Park at Russett, 7903 Orion Cir., Laurel. 335 rental apartments with underground parking and a pool on 11.8 acres. Russett Associates LLC.
7. Eden Brook, Strawberry Lake Way and Francis Station Road, Odenton. 224 age-restricted apartment condominiums on 19.8 acres. Mandrin Construction Co.
8. Creekside at Osprey Landing, 300-326 Marley Neck Rd., Pasadena. 88 age-restricted condominiums on 55.3 acres. Saltgrass LLC.
9. Pearmans Overlook at Lipin's Corner, Freetown and Mountain roads, Pasadena. 84 age-restricted quadraplex condominium units on 19.8 acres. Mandrin Construction Co.
10. Villages of Dorchester, Dorchester Boulevard, Hanover. 538 townhouses on 177 acres. CC Dorchester LLC.
11. Carriages at Russett, Russet Green East and Shadow Park Drive, Laurel. 80 quadraplex condominium units on 6.2 acres. Washington Homes Inc.
12. Maple Ridge at Piney Orchard, Strawberry Lake Way, Odenton. 77 age-restricted townhouses on 13.49 acres. Peppercorn Land L.P.
-- Compiled by SHARON FANNING