Residential 1. MAPLE LAWN FARM
. G&R Maple Lawn Inc., Baltimore. Planned mixed-use community of townhouses, single-family housing, condominiums and commercial space to be built over 10 years. Total housing will consist of 1,116 units with about 1.2 million square feet of commercial space on the north side of Route 216, west of Route 29, south side of Johns Hopkins Road, west of Sanner Road, Fulton.
2. COURTYARDS AT WAVERLY WOODS EAST. Waverly Woods Development LLC, Ellicott City. Planned senior community of 321 units with 305 units in process on 53.9 acres. This subdivision is part of the Waverly Woods planned residential community, northwest quadrant of Waverly Road, south of Old Frederick Road, east of Marriottsville Road, Ellicott City.
3. VILLAGE CREST. Land Design and Development, Ellicott City. Planned senior community of 91 single-family units on 16.5 acres, southwest side of College Avenue, southeast of New Cut Road, Ellicott City.
4. TURF VALLEY. Mangione Family Enterprises, Baltimore. Planned golf course community, with 156 units being built out of 1,379 approved for the subdivision on 689 acres, east of Marriottsville Road between Routes 40 and 70, Ellicott City.
5. SCOTS GLEN NORTH AND SOUTH, aka CEDAR VILLAS. Harmel PSC LLC, Columbia. Planned senior housing with 55 units and a community center on 6.8 acres, northwest side of Cedar Lane, south of Freetown Road, Columbia. Planned senior community of 67 townhouses and six single-family units on 9.9 acres, southwest corner of Hormel Drive and Cedar Lane, Columbia.
6. RIVERDALE. Dale Thompson Builders, Columbia. Planned mixed-use community of 154 townhouse and apartment units, senior housing, office space and a bank on 29.3 acres, northeast quadrant of Cedar Lane and Route 32, Columbia.
7. PATRIOT HOMES, Columbia. Residential age-restricted community of 76 housing units on 10.2 acres, near Snowden River Business Park, end of Dried Earth Boulevard, off Snowden River Parkway, Columbia.
8. SHIPLEY'S GRANT. Bozzuto Homes Inc., Greenbelt. A planned residential community with 396 single-family units on 58.6 acres, west of Snowden River Parkway on Route 108, Elkridge.
9. ELKRIDGE CROSSING. Brantly Development, Columbia. A planned mixed-use residential subdivision with 359 condominiums and townhouse units on 26.4 acres, Route 1, north of Montgomery Road, south of Bonnie View Lane, Elkridge.
Schools and Churches
10. MARRIOTTS RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL. Howard County public school system. Construction of a high school planned for opening in the fall of 2005 for ninth- and 10th-grade students, 12100 Woodford Dr., Marriottsville.
11. WESTERN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Howard County public school system. Construction of a school on 22.7 acres, east side of Ten Oaks Road, south of Rutherford Way, Dayton.
12. ST. LOUIS ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. A new church to be built on 28,448 square feet, west side of Clarksville Road, opposite Guilford Road, Clarksville.
13. FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF GUILFORD. A 26,830-square-foot expansion to existing church on 8.5 acres, northwest corner of Guilford and Oakland Mills roads, Columbia.
Business and Industrial
14. BENSON EAST. Planned commercial development of 400,000 square feet of office and retail space and 66 single-family units on 122 acres, southeast quadrant of Waterloo and Lark Brown roads, Columbia.