1. Eagan, Minn.-based OCB Restaurant Co. A HomeTown Buffet restaurant at 3443 Donnell Dr., Forestville.
2. Great Falls-based RIV Construction Group. A Home Depot store at 15400 Chrysler Dr., west of Route 301, Upper Marlboro, opened Jan. 27.
3. Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A Inc. Building permit for a restaurant at 501 Baltimore-Washington Blvd., Laurel.
4. Bethesda-based Faison Inc. Site plan for a 114,000-square-foot retail center on 14.4 acres, along Fairwood Parkway, south of Route 450, Bowie.
Subdivisions And Apartments
5. Dulles-based Toll Brothers Inc. Conceptual site plan for 1,058 single-family houses and townhouses on 588 acres on the west side of Ritchie Marlboro Road, south of Westphalia Road, Upper Marlboro.
6. Washington-based Poretsky Palmer LLC. A special exception proposal for a planned 157-unit retirement community in one building on the northwest side of Palmer Road, 3,600 feet east of Indian Head Highway, Fort Washington.
7. Gambrills-based Sturbridge Homes. A building permit to construct 81 condominium units for seniors on Belle Chasse Boulevard in Central Parke at Victoria Falls, on the south side of Contee Road midway between Route 1 and Van Dusen Road, Laurel.
8. Chester, Va.-based Shamin Hotels. Building permit for a $4.5 million, 155-room Hilton Garden Inn hotel at 7810 Walker Dr., Greenbelt.
9. McLean-based Glenwood Hills Venture L.C. Preliminary plan for 594 residential units and 200,000 square feet of office and retail space on 121 acres on the south side of Central Avenue, just west of Shady Glen Drive, Capitol Heights.
10. Bethesda-based Whiting-Turner Contracting Co. Building permit for a $35 million, 900-bed student housing building at 6509 Belcrest Rd. in University Town Center, West Hyattsville.
11. Annapolis-based International Masonry Institute. Site plan for a 234,000-square-foot training facility on 25 acres on Curie Drive, in the northeast quadrant of Routes 50 and 301, Bowie.
12. Marietta, Ga.-based KDA Holdings. Site plan for a 16,400-square-foot credit union building on 8.3 acres on the north side of Technology Way, between Mercantile Lane and Route 202, Largo.
13. Brandywine-based Baden Volunteer Fire Department. Building permit for a 4,000-square-foot addition at 16608 Brandywine Road, Brandywine.
14. Vienna-based Wood Partners Inc. Site plan for 548 multifamily apartment units and 5,754 square feet of retail space on 16.4 acres, adjacent to the Branch Avenue Metro station, along Auth Road east of Route 5, Camp Springs.