1. Residential units, office and retail space. White Flint LLC, North Bethesda. A preliminary plan for North Bethesda Town Center for 1,350 residential units, 1.4 million square feet of office space and 202,000 square feet of retail space on 32 acres on the east side of Route 355 between Marinelli and Old Georgetown roads, North Bethesda. Approved.
2. Multifamily units. JPI, Vienna. A site plan to construct 473 multifamily units on about 15 acres in the northwest quadrant of Rockville Pike and Tuckerman Lane, on part of the Georgetown Preparatory School property, North Bethesda. Approved.
3. Mixed use. Lowe Enterprises Mid-Atlantic, Washington. A site plan for 253 apartments and 18,808 square feet of retail on 1.3 acres in the northwest quadrant of Old Georgetown Road and Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda. Approved.
4. Mixed use. JBG Cos., Chevy Chase. Plans for a multifamily project on 19.8 acres, including 844 units, a 9,000-square-foot restaurant and 14,500 feet of specialty retail on the south side of Shady Grove Road and the east side of Interstate 270, Rockville. Pending approval.
5. Apartments and condominiums. Fortune Parc Development Partners, Rockville. A site plan for 450 apartments and condominiums on 20 acres in the northwest quadrant of the intersection of Montrose Road and I-270, Rockville. Approved.
6. Sheraton Hotel. King Farm Associates, Vienna. Plans for a 155-room hotel at the Irvington Centre, located at the end of King Farm Boulevard overlooking Interstate 270, Rockville. Approved.
7. Mixed use. Artery/Ryland Fairland LLC, Bethesda. A zoning change to PD-2 for 314 acres to build 396 single-family and townhouse units around a golf course along the Montgomery/Prince George's border, south of Route 198 and north of Greencastle Road, Silver Spring. Approved.
8. Residential units. Forest Glen Venture LLC, Arlington. An application to rezone 31.9 acres from R-90 to PD-15 for the National Park Seminary to build and/or renovate 277 residential units on the south side of the Beltway along Linden Lane, Silver Spring. Pending approval.
9. Apartments. KSI Services, Vienna. A site plan for 336 apartments on 1.79 acres on the north side of Ripley Street, 500 feet west of Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring. Approved.
10. Mixed use. Winchester Homes, Bethesda. A preliminary plan of subdivision for 565 lots for a mix of 226 single-family and 339 townhouse lots on 308 acres located on the east side of Layhill Road, 1,300 feet south of Middlevale Lane, Silver Spring. Pending approval.
11. Mixed use. Airpark North Business Park LLC, Gaithersburg. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a new industrial park with office, retail and warehouse space on a 134-acre property on the east side of Snouffer School Road, 10,000 feet northwest of Center Way, Gaithersburg. Approved.
12. Townhouses. Miller and Smith Inc., McLean. An application to rezone from R-200 (two units to an acre) to PD-11 (11 units to an acre) to build 290 townhouses on 23.8 acres on the south side of Shawnee Lane, 2000 feet west of Route 355, Clarksburg. Pending approval.
13. School. John Rhim, Potomac. A preliminary plan of subdivision to build Winchester School on 2.02 acres on Georgia Avenue, south of Hines Road. Olney. Pending approval.
14. Shopping center. Newland Communities, McLean. A site plan for a 120,000-square-foot neighborhood shopping center with a 58,812-square-foot grocery store, north of Stringtown Road and east of Frederick Road, Clarksburg. Pending approval.
15. Apartments. Wheaton Metro Development Corp., Kensington. A preliminary plan of subdivision to construct 180 apartments and 2,000 square feet of retail on 3.5 acres, above the Wheaton Kiss & Ride lot at the Wheaton Metro station at Georgia Avenue and Reedie Drive, Wheaton. Pending approval.
16. Mixed use. The Batchellors Forest LLC, Gaithersburg. A preliminary plan of subdivision for a 189-unit mix of townhouses, condominiums and single-family homes on the former site of Good Counsel High School, east side of Georgia Avenue, south of Amherst Avenue, Wheaton. Approved.