1. Single-family units. Columbia-based PDC Collingbrook LLC. Detailed site plan for 25 single-family units on 39.4 acres on the east side of Church Road, south of Route 50, Bowie.
2. Bank. Laurel-based Citizens National Bank. Detailed site plan for a 3,167-square-foot bank facility on a 1.3-acre parcel on the south side of Lottsford Court at Lottsford Road, Largo.
3. Single-family units. Baltimore-based Foster Communities. Preliminary plan for 36 single-family lots on 18.8 acres on the south side of Walker Mill Road, 300 feet east of Waterford Drive, District Heights.
4. Motorcycle dealership . Bethesda-based GTM Architects. Building permit application for a 30,000-square-foot $2.4 million Harley Davidson Dealership at 11800 Laurel Bowie Road, Laurel.
5. Townhouses . Alexandria-based Drees Co. Building permits for 12 townhouse units on Winding Trail Road, Central Parke at Victoria Falls, an age-restricted community on the south side of Contee Road, west of Route 1, Laurel.
6. Courthouse roof . Gaithersburg-based Coakley Williams Construction company. Building permit application for a $2 million project to rebuild the roof of the county courthouse at 14735 Main Street, Upper Marlboro.
7. Retail. West Hyattsville-based Belcrest Center Inc. Building permit application for an $8 million project to construct retail buildings at 6210 Belcrest Road, West Hyattsville.
8. Condominiums . Oxon Hill-based Chesapeake Custom Homes. Detailed site plan for 112 condominium units on 8.01 acres located on Bock Road, off Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill.
9. Subdivision . Bowie-based K&P Builders. Preliminary plan for 39 single-family lots on 104 acres in the southeast quadrant of Mill Branch Road and Route 301, Bowie.
10. Warehouse addition . Beltsville-based Central Wholesalers Inc. Site plan to add 39,015 square feet to the existing warehouse on the east side of Virginia Manor Road, north of Muirkirk Road, Beltsville.
11. Single-family units . Columbia-based Rouse-Fairwood Development LP. Final plan of subdivision for 36 single-family lots in the Fairwood subdivision off Fairwood Parkway near Fairview Vista Drive, on the south side of Route 450, east of Route 193, Bowie.
12. Senior housing . Warrenton, Va.-based Capitol Properties Inc. Basic plan amendment for 275 units in a mix of assisted, independent living and age-restricted condominiums in Hampton Property, on the west side of Dyson Road, 600 feet north of Brandywine Road, Brandywine.