New Flight Plans
This summer, Qatar Airways will begin daily service to Doha from Dulles International Airport, according to the airline's Web site. The start date and flight times have not been determined.
Other new flights from Dulles include:
· Starting May 1, twice daily service to Orlando on Jet Blue.
· Starting June 1, service to Madrid five days a week on Iberia and expanded service to Addis Ababa on Ethiopian Airways.
· Starting June 7, daily service to Oklahoma City on United Airlines.
· Starting Sept. 3, service to Dublin four days a week on Aer Lingus.
· Starting Nov. 4, daily service to Seoul on Korean Airlines.