Hillary Clinton's White House Schedules
The William J. Clinton Presidential Library on Wednesday, March 19, released more than 11,000 pages of former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton's official schedule during her husband's two terms in the White House. The records offer the most comprehensive public record to date of her daily activities throughout President Clinton's eight years in office, including private meetings, public speeches, social engagements and trips.
The records were released in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed last summer by Judicial Watch, the watchdog group that spent much of the Clinton years probing various controversies and scandals.
PDF documents available for downloadSome of the documents are very large and may take a moment to open.
- Inventory for FOIA Request 2006-0198-F(segment 1) (250 KB)
- 1993 Schedule (23.5 MB)
- 1994 Schedule (33.3 MB)
- 1995 Schedule (28.2 MB)
- 1996 Schedule (33.8 MB)
- 1997 Schedule (30.3 MB)
- 1998 Schedule (34.4 MB)
- 1999 Schedule (33 MB)
- 2000 Schedule (33.7 MB)
- 2001 Schedule (5 MB)
- 1999 and 2000 Revised (1) (628 KB)
- 1999 and 2000 Revised (2) (1.5 MB)
Judical Watch v. U.S. National Archives and Records Adminstration
- Plaintiff's Memorandum in Opposition to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss or, in the Alternative, for a Stay of the Proceedings and in Support of Plantiff's Motion for Limited Discovery, Feb. 27, 2008 (104 KB)
- Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief, Nov. 2, 2007 (108 KB)