Monday, May 12, 2008
Inside is a special guide to The Post 200, our annual list of the region's largest companies, banks, nonprofit groups, employers, and law and lobby firms. We have profiles of each company, including what they do, executives and financial information. But we also have a disappearing "h" and quarter horses and rubber ducks.
1. I sold applesauce and popcorn at boxing matches in my yard to earn money as a child.
2. We adopted a new logo; clients had joked that our old one resembled a toilet.
3. We helped Rojo and Ninety-Nine, 10-year-old quarter horses, find good homes.
4. We dropped an "h" out of our name last year.
5. Rubber ducks mysteriously show up in the fountain in our reception area. We let them stay.
1. Joseph E. Robert Jr. of JER Investors Trust
3. Liquidity Services
5. Crowell & Moring