Thursday, June 5, 2008
1. N N & R Development LLC, Sterling. Subdivision plat for six houses on 5.25 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 8807 Lake Hill Dr. (SD-024723-001-1)
2. Eastwood Properties, Fairfax. Subdivision plat for Valentine Woods, eight houses on 4.13 acres zoned PDH-2 (planned development housing, two units an acre) at 7201, 7209, and 7215 Lackawanna Dr. (SD-024740-001-2)
3. Zia U. Hassan, Clifton. Site plan for the Walney Professional Center, 98,460 square feet of office space on 9.43 acres zoned I-3 (industrial, light intensity) on the east side of Walney Road, south of Mariah Court. (SP-024502-001-2)
4. Nest Estates LLC, Vienna. Site plan for 27,704 square feet of retail space on 3.56 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 10200 Colvin Run Rd. (SP-04979-001-1)
5. Fairfax County Housing and Redevelopment Authority. Site plan for Little River Glen, 90 independent living units on 14.13 acres zoned R-2 (residential, two units an acre) at 4027 Olley Lane. (SP-07220-003-2)
6. Sunoco, Philadelphia. Site plan for a 2,201-square-foot addition to a service station on .59 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 8300 Richmond Hwy. (Route 1). (SP-08097-003-1)
7. Colchester Land Co., Lorton. Site plan for the Gunston Commerce Center, 65,699 square feet of office space on 3.85 acres zoned I-4 (industrial, medium intensity) on Furnace Road near Richmond Highway (Route 1). (SP-09754-010-2)
8. Visionline, Fairfax. Application to rezone 2.09 acres from C-8 (highway commercial) to R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) for houses at 1002 Sherman Ct. (RZ-2008-DR-006)
9. Sunrise Senior Living, McLean. Application to rezone (and special exception application for medical facilities) on 5.3 acres from R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) to R-5 (residential, five units an acre) for a nursing home at 8911 Ox Rd. (RZ-2008-MV-005) & (SE-2008-MV-012)
10. Chevy Chase Bank FSB, Bethesda. Special exception application to permit a drive-in bank in a highway corridor overlay district and for a waiver of certain sign regulations on 28,725 square feet of land zoned C-2 (limited office) at 5511 and 5515 Franconia Rd. (SE-2008-LE-013)
11. Andrea Savage, Springfield. Special exception application to permit a child-care center for fewer than 100 children on 6.89 acres zoned C-6 (community retail) at 6206 and 6228 Rolling Rd. (SE-2008-SP-014)
12. Goodyear Auto Care, Chesapeake. Site plan for a 4,246-square-foot addition to an automotive service business on .87 acres zoned C-8 (highway commercial) at 719 Walker Rd. (SP-01227-001-4)
13. Knollwood Baptist Church, Burke. Site plan for a 17,953-square-foot addition to a church on five acres zoned PRC (planned residential community) at Burke Center Parkway and Coffer Woods Road. (SP-06791-001-2)
14. Franconia Two L.P., New York. Application to rezone 78.52 acres from C-7 (regional retail) and C-8 (highway commercial) to PDC (planned commercial development) for mixed-use development at 6500, 6699 and 6717 Frontier Dr., and 6417 and 6592 Loisdale Rd. (RZ-2007-LE-007)
15. JPI Development Services L.P., McLean. Application to rezone 3.59 acres from C-7 (regional retail) to PRM (planned residential mixed-use) for apartments and retail at 8590 Leesburg Pike. (RZ-2008-PR-004)
16. Washington Baptist University, Annandale. Special exception application to permit a college or university on 38,885 square feet of land zoned C-3 (office) at 4300 Evergreen Lane. (SE-2008-MA-011)Projects Approved
17. Dulles Center LLC Sterling. Site plan for a 3,750-square-foot bank on 3.53 acres zoned PDC (planned development commercial) at Coppermine and Centreville roads. (SP-07693-043-3)
18. Korean Central Presbyterian Church, Vienna. Site plan for a 172,500-square-foot church and private school on 80.21 acres zoned R-C (residential conservation) at 15403 and 15451 Lee Hwy. and 15308 Compton Rd. (SP-09630-004-2)
19. Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, Springfield. Special exception application to permit a private club and public benefit association for construction of an 11,076-square-foot building on 2.52 acres zoned R-1 (residential, one unit an acre) at 7711 - 7719 Beulah St. (SE 2007-LE-030)Building Permits
20. Stanford Hotels Corp., Herndon. Permit for a seven-story hotel at 3970 Corsair Ct. and an in-ground pool for a hotel at 3980 Corsair Ct.
21. Arlington Virginia Federal Credit Union, Arlington. Permit for a four-level office building with closed parking and an auto-teller area at 5666 Columbia Pike.
22. Avis-Budget, Springfield. Permits for a one-story office addition, a car wash building and fuel island area, a two-story parts building and a $25,000 new tenant layout at 5515 Backlick Rd.
23. Hamaker Mob LLC, Middleburg. Permit for two footings and foundations for a six-story building and eight-level parking garage, at 3023 Hamaker Ct.
24. Winchester Homes, Bethesda. Permits for five townhouses on Darrells Grant Place.
25. NVR, Fairfax. Permits for five townhouses at Beeker Mill Place.