Tuesday, June 24, 2008
If you are interested in reading further about body language, here are several books to consider:
· "Put Your Best Foot Forward: Make a Great Impression by Taking Control of How Others See You" (Fireside), by Jo-Ellan Dimitrius and Mark Mazzarella.
· "Reading People: How to Understand People and Predict Their Behavior -- Anytime, Anyplace" (Ballantine). Same authors as above.
· "Telling Lies: Clues to Deceit in the Marketplace, Politics and Marriage" (W.W. Norton), by Paul Ekman.
· "Love Signals: A Practical Field Guide to the Body Language of Courtship" (St. Martin's Press), by David B. Givens.
· "I Can Read You Like a Book: How to Spot Messages and Emotions People Are Really Sending With Their Body Language" (Career Press), by Gregory Hartley and Maryann Karinch.
· "The Definitive Book of Body Language" (Bantam), by Allan and Barbara Pease.