Thursday, July 17, 2008
· Washington Antiques Fair: Washington, Pa. July 27, Aug. 31, Sept. 28 and Oct. 26. http://www.washingtonantiquesfair.com.
· Charlotte Antique and Collectible Show: Charlotte. July 31-Aug. 3, Sept. 4-7, Oct. 2-5, Oct. 29-Nov. 2 and Dec. 4-7. http://www.metrolinaexpotradeshow.com.
· Brimfield Antique and Collectibles Show (Amy Rutherford calls it "the granddaddy of flea markets."): Brimfield, Mass. Sept. 2-7. http://www.brimfieldshow.com.
· Atlantique City: Atlantic City. Oct. 18-19. http://www.atlantiquecity.com.
· Elephant's Trunk Country Flea Market: New Milford, Conn. Every weekend April through mid-December. http://www.etflea.com.
· Renninger's Antiques Markets: Kutztown and Adamstown, Pa. Saturdays in Kutztown and Sundays in Adamstown year-round. http://www.renningers.com.
· Lakewood 400 Antiques Market: Cumming, Ga. Every third weekend year-round. http://www.lakewoodantiques.com.
· Annex Antique Fair and Flea Market: New York City. Every weekend year-round. http://www.ny.com/shopping/flea.
· Madison-Bouckville Outdoor Antiques Show: Bouckville, N.Y. Aug. 16-17. http://www.bouckvilleantiqueshows.com.