Sunday, July 20, 2008
CAMP PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Redskins Park opens one hour before practice, and parking lots open approximately 90 minutes before practice. Schedule subject to change; call the training camp hotline for updates at 703-726-7411. Practices after July 28 are closed to the public.
· Sunday: 8:30 a.m.
· Monday: 8:30 a.m.
· Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.
· Thursday: 8:30 a.m.
· Friday: 8:30 a.m.
· Saturday: Drills, 1:20; scrimmage, 2
· July 27: 8:30 a.m.
· July 28: 8:30 a.m.WHAT TO EXPECT
No bleacher seating will be available. Concession and souvenir stands will be open. Concession stands will accept cash only; souvenir stands will accept credit cards. There are no ATMs at Redskins Park.DIRECTIONS
· From Washington: Take 66 West toward Virginia. Take 495 North to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road exit). The entrance toll is 75 cents. Follow 267 West for 15 miles through the Dulles Greenway toll entrance to Exit 7 (Loudoun County Parkway, Route 607). Turn right, headed north, on Loudoun County Parkway. Proceed approximately two miles and cross Waxpool Road. Go approximately 1.2 miles until the two lanes merge. Look for Redskins staff to direct you to lots.
· From South of Washington: Take 95 North toward Washington. Take 495 West to 267 West, follow same directions as specified above from the Dulles Toll Road.
· From Baltimore: Take 95 South toward Washington. Take 495 West to 267 West, follow same directions as specified above from the Dulles Toll Road.ADMISSION AND PARKING
Both are free.