Thursday, October 23, 2008
· Bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis and New York for a combined $49,425.74.
· Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September.
· $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September.
· September payments were also made to Barneys New York ($789.72) and Bloomingdale's New York ($5,102.71).
· Macy's in Minneapolis, another store fortunate enough to be situated in the Twin Cities that hosted last summer's Republican National Convention, received three separate payments totaling $9,447.71. The entries also show two purchases at Pacifier, a top-notch baby store, suggesting $196 was spent to accommodate the littlest Palin to join the campaign trail. An additional $4,902.45 was spent in early September at Atelier, a high-class shopping destination for men.