· Today's Weekend section, which was printed in advance, incorrectly said that the film "Nosferatu" would be playing at AFI Silver Theatre on Monday. It will be shown Oct. 31 at 7 and 9:30 p.m.
· The prices of two items were incorrectly listed in the Oct. 23 Reliable Source column. The Oscar de la Renta jacket is $2,390; the Nancy Gonzalez handbag is $3,325.
· An Oct. 23 Business article about Sallie Mae's third-quarter earnings incorrectly said the student lender sold $3.6 billion of federally backed loans to the U.S. Department of Education under a government program. Sallie Mae has financed those loans through the program but has not yet sold them.
· A photo caption in the Oct. 22 Style section incorrectly referred to Bill O'Reilly as a "right-wing pundit." The Fox News host presents himself as an independent.
· An Oct. 21 Sports article incorrectly said that the Tampa Bay Rays' bullpen had lowered its earned run average by about 3 1/2 runs, compared with 2007; Tampa Bay relief pitchers reduced their ERA by about 2 1/2 runs this season.
· An Oct. 19 A-section article incorrectly described the amount of financing MoveOn.org has received from wealthy donors in past years. Wealthy donors accounted for a modest portion of MoveOn.org's budget.