Four Lives, One Killing: A Timeline
Key dates in the lives of Robert Wone, Joseph Price, Victor Zaborsky and Dylan Ward.
- 1991: Joseph Price, a junior at the College of William & Mary, meets Robert Wone, a visiting high school student.
- 1992-93: Price and Wone become close friends at the college.
- 1998: Price is hired by the D.C. law firm of Arent Fox.
- 2000: Wone is hired by the D.C. law firm of Covington & Burling; Price meets Victor Zaborsky, a marketing executive, and the two become domestic partners, buying a townhouse on Capitol Hill.
- Early 2000s: Dylan Ward, a graduate student, is introduced to Price and Zaborsky by a mutual friend.
- 2003: Wone marries Kathy Yu; Ward becomes a tenant of Price and Zaborsky in the townhouse on Capitol Hill.
- 2005: Price and Zaborsky buy a townhouse at 1509 Swann St. NW; Ward moves there with them.
- 2006: Wone leaves Covington & Burling to become general counsel of Radio Free Asia. While visiting the Swann Street townhouse, Wone is found stabbed to death on a fold-out bed in the guestroom.
- 2007: Ward leaves Price and Zaborsky, moving to Florida to work as a massage therapist.
- 2008: Price and Zaborsky sell the Swann Street home and move to a luxury apartment; Ward, Price and Zaborsky are charged with obstructing justice, conspiracy and tampering with evidence in the Wone case.
-- Compiled by Paul Duggan