Ask an Expert

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Want advice on going vegetarian? Find a dietitian in your Zip code by going to, the Web site of the American Dietetic Association.

Or get help from the federal government:

Sample Vegetarian Day:

Sample Family Menu: http://www.

View all comments that have been posted about this article.

© 2009 The Washington Post Company