Where to go to report potholes

Thursday, March 18, 2010

If you spot a pothole, record the location and severity and report it to the following:

District Department of Transportation: Reach the Mayor's Citywide Call Center by dialing 311, file an online request at http://www.ddot.dc.gov, send an e-mail to potholepalooza@dc.govor Tweet to @DDOTDC.

Maryland State Highway Administration: For state-numbered routes, complete a service form at http://roads.maryland.govor call one of the maintenance shops corresponding to your district.

Virginia Department of Transportation: Call 703-383-8368 or report it online at http://www.virginiadot.org.

Alexandria: 703-838-4488.

Arlington County: Go to http://www.arlingtonva.usand search "pothole" to find the customer form or call 703-228-6570.

Calvert County: 410-535-0905.

Fairfax County: Contact VDOT.

Howard County: 410-313-7450.

Loudoun County: Contact VDOT.

Montgomery County: Identify a pothole at http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov.

Prince George's County: 301-350-0500.

Prince William County: Contact VDOT.

© 2010 The Washington Post Company