Information, support and referrals for spouses and other family caregivers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010; HE04

Where to find help

For information, support and referrals for spouses and other family caregivers, contact:

-- National Family Caregivers Association, 800-896-3650 or http://www.nfcacares.org

-- National Alliance for Caregiving, http://www.caregiving.org

-- Family Caregiver Alliance, 800-

445-8106 or http://www.caregiver.org


or http://www.aarp.org

-- Strength for Caring, http://www.strengthforcaring.com

Post a Comment

Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material will be removed from the site. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be removed. Finally, we will take steps to block users who violate any of our posting standards, terms of use or privacy policies or any other policies governing this site. Please review the full rules governing commentaries and discussions. You are fully responsible for the content that you post.

© 2010 The Washington Post Company