Loudoun County development projects
1. Historic Selma Estates, Phase 1, Section 7, south of Montressor Road, along the proposed Wakehurst Place. Subdivide 68 acres zoned AR-1 (agricultural rural) for 15 hamlet lots, two conservancy lots, two open parcels and associated right-of-way dedication.
2. Historic Selma Estates, Phase 1, Section 5, west of Montressor Road, along Dorneywood Drive. Subdivide 204 acres zoned AR-1 (agricultural rural) for 18 hamlet lots, seven conservancy lots, one open parcel and associated right-of-way dedication.
3. Stonewall Secure Business Park, east of Sycolin Road and the Dulles Greenway and south of Cochran Mill Road. Special exception to allow an indoor firearms range on about 193 acres zoned PD-IP (planned development-industrial park).
4. T-Mobile Northeast LLC, east side of Lovettsville Road near Enfield Lane. Special exception to allow a 125-foot telecommunications silo facility on 30 acres zoned AR-1 (agricultural rural).
5. Loudoun Valley Estates II, Section 7, south of Loudoun County Parkway and Ryan Road and north of Loudoun Reserve Drive. Subdivide 92 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing-four units per acre) for 109 single-family attached lots, two open parcels and associated easement.
6. Merritt at Beaumeade, 44621, 44601, 44590, 44600 and 44620 Guilford Dr. Special exception to allow 100 percent data center uses on 45 acres zoned PD-IP (planned development-industrial park).
7. University Center Parcel F, southeast corner of the Loudoun County Parkway and George Washington Boulevard. Construction of a 118,400-square-foot commercial retail structure on 19.77 acres zoned PD-RDP (planned development-research and development park).
8. East Severn Way, Lot 2, northwest of East Severn Way and Severn Court. Approval for a 67,886-square-foot flex-industrial warehouse on 4.9 acres zoned PD-IP (planned development-industrial park).
9. Temple Hall Farm Visitors Center, north of Limestone School Road and Temple Hall Lane. Approval for a visitors center on 2.63 acres zoned AR1 (agricultural rural).
10. Woodpecker, 2,250-square-foot building at 41877 Cochran Mill Rd.
11. Philomont Volunteer Fire Department, telecommunications facility at 36560 Jeb Stuart Rd.
12. Loudoun County Public Library Board, repair to cooling tower at 380 Old Waterford Rd. NW.