'Top Chef DC' analysis -- Review of Episode 6

Network News

X Profile
View More Activity
Bonnie Benwick,Chris Stanford
Thursday, July 22, 2010; 1:30 PM

Beet and licorice puree?: Does that sound like the weirdest flavor combination to you or what?

What was up with the yacht?: What was the deal with the cruise? Does anyone know why they were on that boat? Was it just brainstorming time?

Did Angelo set her up?: Do you think Angelo set Tamesha up for failure intentionally?

Were the chefs pretty harsh?: Did you think the chefs were harsher than the judges usually are?

Michelle Bernstein is hilarious!: She tells Stephen his frog legs are "insipid" and Kenny that it would take her until the end of the show to tell him all the things that are wrong with his dish. Not pulling any punches!

elimination method: What did you think of having the chefs nominate only two for elimination? I didn't mind it for choosing the winner, but it doesn't seem right for choosing the loser. What if it had been between Angelo and the guy from Denver (name escapes me)?

Andrea Caumont: What's happening in next week's episode?

© 2010 The Washington Post Company

Discussion Archive

Viewpoint is a paid discussion. The Washington Post editorial staff was not involved in the moderation.

Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity