The Fix Faceoff Video Q&A with Chris Cillizza

Network News

X Profile
View More Activity
Chris Cillizza
Monday, February 28, 2011; 11:00 AM

The Fix Faceoff Video with Chris Cillizza

Faceoff Topic:

Faceoff Topic: What was a better moment at the Oscars: Kirk Douglas or In Memoriam?

Faceoff Topic: Michelle Obama or Joe Biden (From Daniel Fishman in St. Louis, MO)?

Faceoff Topic: Who has more influence on President Obama: Tim Geithner or Jacob Lew (From Jeff Winger in Greendale, CO)?

Faceoff Topic: Who will be a bigger factor in determining if there will be a shutdown: House Republican Freshmen or House Republican Leadership?

Shutdown: Democrats blinked vs. GOP blinked: Most cable channels indicate the Dems blinked on the government shutdown deal, but in my opinion, the Republicans gave in to Obama's cuts. Agree or disagree? And, when the next two weeks ends, do people actually start looking at what each side cuts, as opposed to just the numbers? That is where the difference is.

Faceoff Topic: What is a more likely next development in the politics of gay rights: Supreme Court rules DOMA unconstitutional or a Republican candidate for President comes out in support of gay rights?

Faceoff Topic: What is a more likely next development in the politics of gay rights: Obama comes out in favor of full marriage equality or Sarah Palin endorses civil unions/same-sex domestic partner benefits?

Faceoff Topic: What will happen with the NYT front page story about Roger Ailes: Indictment coming or Just bad PR and nothing else (From Keenan O'Neill in Mobile, Ala.)?

Faceoff Topic: I realize both of these candidates likely will not run, but who would be the stronger fiscal conservative candidate: Mitch Daniels or Chris Christie (From Mustafa Hirji in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)?

Faceoff Topic: How do you pronouce the upcoming presidential election year: two thousand and twelve or twenty twelve (From Julie Savage in Dover, N.H.)?

Faceoff Topic: I saw rock and roll future and its name is: Arcade Fire or The Gaslight Anthem (From Tommy in Williamsburg, VA)?

Faceoff Topic: Who's the better captain: James T. Kirk or Jean-Luc Picard (From Todd in Richmond)?

Faceoff Topic: Thanks for watching and submitting questions!

© 2011 The Washington Post Company

Discussion Archive

Viewpoint is a paid discussion. The Washington Post editorial staff was not involved in the moderation.

Network News

X My Profile