Thursday, November 15, 2007; 11:03 AM
Note: All documents are pdf files.
* Handwritten notes from a Smithsonian file regarding adding uncertainty to the Arctic exhibit.
* NOAA scientist writes about changes in the Arctic exhibit in light of the "debate within the administration" regarding global warming.
* Cristian Samper's e-mail exchange with an exhibit developer about making changes.
* NOAA assistant administrator writes about the "unintended political consequences" of ocean and Arctic exhibits at the Smithsonian.
* E-mail correspondence of NOAA officials planning a reception and an award to "appease" a senator.
* NOAA scientist Waleed Abdalati's e-mail describing "something strange"