If you've browsed the makeup counters lately, you know that holiday collections are full of glimmery, shimmery goodies. Some smell tasty enough to eat, while others add just the right touch of sparkle. Whether you're filling a stocking or gifting yourself, consider these covetable offerings.
1. Prescriptives Moonbeam Reflective Eyeliner in Beaming Willow, also shown below, $17.50 at department stores and www.prescriptives.com.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch instant highlighter, $39.50 at fine department stores.
3. Estee Lauder Evening Deco Powder Compact, $115 at Neiman Marcus stores.
4. Eau d'Italie Bois d'Ombrie eau de toilette, $120 at www.lafcony.com.
5. Red Earth Party Princess Palette, $35 at Ulta stores and www.ulta.com.
6. Tarte We Wish You Happiness mini cheek-stain set in Merry (sheer bright pink), Enchanted (shimmery pale pink) and Delighted (shimmery rose gold), also shown at right, $30 at Sephora stores and www.sephora.com.
8. Laura Mercier Diamond Duster feather brush, $22, and Mineral Body Powder, $34, at fine department stores and www.lauramercier.com.
9. Lancome Color Fever Lipstick in Hot Stuff Rouge, $24 at department stores and www.lancome.com.
11. Laura Mercier French Vanilla Honey Bath, $65 for product trio (honey bath, souffle body cream and candle) at fine department stores and www.lauramercier.com.
12. The Body Shop Shimmering Bath Bubbles, $16 at Body Shop stores.