1. Start from a palette that will complement the window frames' deep brown.
2. Draw in the pink of spring and the orange of fall with durable patterned carpet tiles.
3. Stay flexible with slipcovers, which allow you to change throughout the year.
4. Choose a round dining table to contrast with the space's angles.
5. Integrate the sunroom with the rest of the house by repainting the inside wall.
Tell us about your design challenge: Find out how
Send photos, room dimensions and contact information.
Home Section, The Washington Post
1150 15 St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20071
An Annapolis couple would like to outfit their newly built 10-by-14-foot sunroom.
Using color and design, create separate areas for relaxing and playing music.
ILLUSTRATION: Julius Goyanko - For The Washington Post; PHOTOS: Courtesy; EDITED BY: Kathleen Hom - The Washington Post; WEB PRODUCER: Janet Bennett Kelly - washingtonpost.com; INTERACTIVE: washingtonpost.com
© 2009 The Washington Post Company