Home Page, Site Index, Search, Help

Related Items

Go to the main article

Go to Managing Your

Go to Business

The source used to prepare this article:

College Military Options

Service academies pay college expenses and a stipend while students attend the academies. Appointees to the academies (except the Coast Guard Academy) must be nominated by members of Congress. To be nominated for an academy, contact your congressional representative or senator at the beginning of your high school junior year.

Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) is available at approximately 600 colleges and universities. To receive ROTC scholarships, students must meet certain academic and physical requirements, and they must agree to serve in the military after graduation. For more information, contact the ROTC units at colleges you have selected.

You may want to get more information from the branches of the military and their service academies:

Home Page, Site Index, Search, Help