Don't feel ready for the real world? We've got help.
Live Online Discussions
Monday, April 10 at 2 p.m. ET
Author Brad Karsh and The Post's Mary Ellen Slayter share tips on landing your first job.
Friday, April 14 at noon ET
Want to make your start with that big employer downtown? Author Lily Whiteman offers advice.
Search for a Job
Take It With You
Audio -- Authors Caught on MP3
Text Tips, Lists and Ideas
For the iPod:
- Right-click here to download.
- Extract the files to a folder named "Grad Guide to Go."
- Mount your iPod as an external drive. Move the "Grad Guide to Go" folder into your Notes folder.
- Disconnect your iPod and read the guide using "Extras > Notes."
- Right-click here to download to your PC.
- Extract the files to a folder named "gradguide."
- Connect your portable and transfer the "gradguide" folder from your PC.
- Disconnect your device and read the guide according to its instructions.