VIDEO | The Washington Post's Dana Milbank gives a behind the scenes look at the life of an Eastern media elite.
VIDEO | A few hours before John McCain's speech, protesters marched from the state capitol towards the Republican National Convention. Police barracaded the streets and arrested at least 55 people.
PHOTOS | A day-by-day look inside the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minn.
VIDEO | The former Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate spoke with Washington Post editors, defending his statements that McCain is 'out of touch with the conservative mainstream' despite supporting him for the Republican presidential nominee.
VIDEO | The McCain campaign spokesman talks to Chris Cillizza and Jonathan Capehart about Gov. Palin's speech, privacy, and Sen. McCain's speech Thursday from the Republican National Convention.
- McCain Campaign Gets Aggressive in Virginia
- Blog Talk: The Pro-Life Pulse
- Obama Rails Against Attacks From Palin, GOP
- Broder: Nomination Is Testament to Obama
- 'Access Hollywood' Gets Red-Carpet Treatment
- The Last Hurrah for Fox's Brit Hume
- Come as You Are? Sorry, Wrong Party
- Biden Gives Limited Praise to Rival
- The Trail: No Attack From Clinton on Palin. Yet.
- Romney: McCain's Out of Touch with GOP
- This Just In: Latest Convention News
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Candidate
"I don't work for a party. I don't work for a special interest. I don't work for myself. I work for you."
"I know John. You can trust his hand at the wheel. But you know something? What I've always thought, it's a good idea to have a woman's hand on the wheel, as well."
Former Gov. Tom Ridge (R-Penn.)
"Someone who speaks truth to power, truth to the American people, and rises above politics to get things done. That's John McCain."
- Video |
ALL SEPT. 4 SPEAKERS +
6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Rep. Tom Cole (Okla.)
- Erik Paulsen
- Jay Love
- Charlie Summers
- Aaron Schock
- David Cappiello
- Sen. John Ensign (Nev.)
- Gov. Jon Huntsman (Utah)
- Sen. Mitch McConnell (Ky.)
- Maria Cino, President and CEO of the 2008 Republican National Convention
- U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (Tenn.)
- The Honorable Rosario Marin