- Clinton Visits The Red Arrow
- December Primary Would Mean Blue Christmas
- Dodd Visits Red Arrow: When's That Primary Again?
- Giuliani Makes a Granite State Stop
- Richardson Shakes Hands, Eats Bacon, Talks Baseball
- Clinton's Appearance Requested
- Torn Between Democrats and Ties to Romney
- Romney Confronted on Health Care
- A Mild Appetite For Giuliani
- Coffee, Pie, And a Side of Politics
Frontrunner Invited to Visit By Diner Manager
Red Arrow manager Elaine Boule asked for Hillary Clinton to visit back in September, and the New York senator appeared to listen. She made a trip to the Red Arrow last week.
When she arrived at the diner mid-morning, Clinton greeted Boule warmly--saying she'd seen the manager's invitation to come visit--and made her way through the Friday breakfast crowd. Clinton asked a patron to "tell me your story" and the two discussed difficulties with the health insurance industry, which Clinton said is the "tail wagging the whole American dog."Continue reading »
When Should New Hampshire Hold Its Primary?
It's fall at the Red Arrow, but even so, for most of the patrons, the idea of a New Hampshire primary sometime in the next eight weeks seems, well, just a bit much.
It's not that they don't like politics. This is, after all, New Hampshire and the people here are used to the deluge of television commercials and the rush of candidates in the final week of campaigning.
But that's usually in February.Continue reading »