How Well Do You Know Your NFL Draft History?
By Christian Pelusi
Web Posted: Friday, April 23, 2004, 12:27 p.m. EDT
2) Who did Mel Kiper Jr. rank as the top player in the 2003 draft?
3) Who did Sports Illustrated call "the best offensive line prospect ever"?
4) Which of these college football powerhouses has never produced a No. 1 pick?
5) In 1994, Dan Wilkinson was picked first by the Cincinnati Bengals. Who was drafted second?
6) Which player was not a No. 1 overall pick?
Ed "Too Tall" Jones
7) The NFL draft is currently seven rounds. Who is the most recent seventh-round pick to play in a Pro Bowl?
8) What team drafted Olympic sprinter Carl Lewis in the 12th round of the 1984 draft?
Los Angeles Raiders
San Francisco 49ers
9) The Wonderlic test is given by the NFL to draft prospects to determine, according to the test's Web site, a player's ability to "learn a specific job, solve problems, understand instructions, [and], apply knowledge to new situations." Which of the top-rated quarterbacks in this year's draft scored the highest on the 12-minute, 50-question test?
10) Where did NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue get his undergraduate degree in government?