By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Sept. 12, 2004; 8:24 p.m. EDT
2) Fox color analyst Troy Aikman said that Joe Gibbs appeared to be "uncomfortable" with which part of the modern NFL game?
The two-point conversion
The shortened halftime
3) What explanation was given during Sunday's telecast for the absence of rookie safety Sean Taylor in the starting lineup?
It was a disciplinary measure
Taylor asked coaches not to start him
Fellow safety Andre Lott beat him out
Taylor had been sick and "nicked up"
4) Buccaneers receiver Joey Galloway flubbed a sure touchdown pass during the second quarter, but which Redskins defensive back did he beat on the play?
5) What extremely creative personalized license plate was seen hanging from the FedEx Field lower bowl Sunday?
6) Joe Buck was compelled to compare Tampa Bay running back Greg Comella to what frail and unwashed Hollywood fantasy character of recent history thanks to an odd hickey that appears on Comella's forehead?
7) Fox analyst Chris Collinsworth was not shy in lavishing praise on which of the following Redskins during Sunday's telecast?
LB LaVar Arrington
RB Chris Cooley
WR Rod Gardner
CB Fred Smoot
8) Through Sunday's game, what have the Buccaneers never been able to accomplish throughout franchise history dating back to 1976?
Run back a kickoff for a touchdown
Beat the Redskins
Beat the Redskins in Washington
Complete a game without a sack
9) Name the two starters from Sunday's game who played their high school football in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
Joey Galloway and Andre Lott
Joey Galloway and Shawn Springs
Shawn Springs and Ronde Barber
Shawn Springs and Charlie Garner
10) Joe Gibbs earned his 125th regular season victory Sunday, but what is his current career record against Tampa Bay?
11) Just what exactly should be done to the goateed dork of a Patriots fan who made his lame debut in a repetitive and exceptionally insipid VISA commercial Sunday?
Assign him to clean Jermaine Haley's bathroom
Make him exclusive launderer of Dan Snyder's intimates
Be forced to watch all N.Y Giants games in their entirety
Enter sausage eating contest with Tony Siragusa