By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Nov. 28, 2004; 6:56 p.m. EST
2) Redskins punter Tom Tupa averaged 46 yards per punt Sunday, but what was his net average after Antwaan Randle El's return yards were calculated?
3) Which of the following peculiar notes is in fact a true statement in regards to Pittsburgh running back Jerome Bettis?
Only active NFL player to play for L.A. Rams
Owns Steelers team record for 100-yard games
Once challenged Franco Harris to a fight
Fell one pin shy of bowling a perfect game
4) Which of the following players actually went on to later play for the Steelers after being unceremoniously dumped by the Redskins?
RB/KR Brian Mitchell
LB Shawn Barber
OL Shar Pourdanesh
LB Marvcus Patton
5) During which quarters could the one-sided Pittsburgh Steelers helmet logos clearly be seen by the television viewing audience?
1 and 4
2 and 3
2 and 4
6) Redskins safety Sean Taylor mocked which current or former Steeler following an impressive sequence during the third quarter?
7) Steelers quarterback coach Mark Whipple, besides having a funny name to say aloud, once apprenticed under which former Redskins head coach or coordinator?
8) Who is currently Pittsburgh's third-string quarterback?
Brian St. Pierre
Antwaan Randle El
9) Everybody's favorite Fox buffoon/analyst Bill Maas stated during Sunday's broadcast that completing a pass under a heavy pass rush was equivalent to what?
Listening to him broadcast a game
Being a Bengals fan
Skeet shooting with a BB gun
10) What current player's jersey is seen being stolen by a rabid psychotic loser fan during a commercial for NFL products Sunday?
11) After enduring repeated viewings of Steelers head coach Bill Cowher during Sunday's broadcast, we are forced to ask the question: Just how many current NFL head coaches sport the antiquated and, frankly, disturbing mustache?