By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Dec. 5, 2004; 9:19 p.m. EST
2) John Hall's 46-yard field goal in the third quarter was his first successful attempt since when?
Week 4 vs. Cleveland
Week 5 vs. Baltimore
Week 6 vs. Chicago
Week 3 vs. Dallas
3) At one point Fox color analyst Bill Maas delivered this paralyzing metaphor, comparing Giants rookie quarterback Eli Manning to what type of civil servant?
A DMV clerk
The Secretary of Offense
The friendly neighborhood mailman
A deputy sheriff
4) In a call that harkened back to the 1980s, Redskins tight end Robert Royal was flagged for what seemingly antiquated violation during the second half?
Giving someone the business
5) The Redskins thunderous opening drive could have been taken directly from where, according to Fox's Maas?
Lombardi's Green Bay Packers
The NFL Films vault
The Redskins of the late 70s
Every coach's NFL playbook
6) Who did Fox play-by-play man Sam Rosen say has arguably been the Redskins best offensive lineman this season?
Center Cory Raymer
Guard Derrick Dockery
Left tackle Chris Samuels
Guard Randy Thomas
7) Which Redskin was the victim of a blatant shove in the back on Derrick Ward's 92-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the third quarter?
8) Deep into the fourth quarter, whom did the seriously en fuego Maas declare was in possession of a PBS mind in an MTV world?
Fox sports executives
Redskins coach Joe Gibbs
Giants coach Tom Coughlin
9) Clinton Portis, who ran for 148 yards on 31 carries Sunday, now has how many 100-yard games this season?
10) Which Redskin defensive lineman unleashed a notably atrocious Elaine-like dance (see Seinfeld) after he and several other mates stuffed Tiki Barber for no gain in the first quarter?
11) Former NFL quarterback Archie Manning was seen in sky box watching his son, Eli, Sunday. Seriously, where should the Redskins have seated Pops Manning instead of giving him the royal treatment?
In the Grove back in Oxford, Miss.
Next to the tuba player in the Redskins band
In the trunk of Dan Snyder's limousine