By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Monday, Dec. 13, 2004; 3:35 a.m. EST
2) ESPN analyst Paul Maguire jokingly said that what piece of personal nostalgia is located in the National Archives?
A matching pair of used cleats and socks.
The last ball he ever punted in the NFL.
The only letter he ever wrote to his wife.
A picture of him knocked unconscious on an NFL field.
3) Which Redskin delivered the hit on Terrell Owens that caused a fumble, which this same player recovered moments later?
4) Which player was ESPN play-by-play analyst Mike Patrick referring to when he described him as "tougher than a bag of nails?"
Eagles safety Sean Dawkins
Redskins safety Sean Taylor
Eagles defensive end Javon Kearse
Redskins receiver Laveranues Coles
5) Speaking of the primitive but amusing Maguire, what chauvinistic word or phrase did he use to respond to reporter Suzy Kolber after one of her sideline reports?
6) What was the total penalty damage incurred by the Redskins during a first half marred by a torrent of yellow flags?
8 for 107 yards
6 for 76 yards
10 for 112 yards
5 for 85 yards
7) The Redskins' poor clock management was characterized by what apt word or phrase by ESPN's Patrick during the fourth quarter?
8) Which Eagles defensive linemen was not forced to leave Sunday night's game with an injury at some point?
9) As reported during Sunday night's broadcast, Redskins defensive coordinator Gregg Williams said what to describe Eagles running back Brian Westbrook?
Slippery as shower soap
He destroys angles
He's lightning in a bottle
A geometric anomaly
10) How many yards did Donovan McNabb throw for in the fourth quarter Sunday?
11) Patrick Ramsey's inexplicable pass into the end zone that landed flush into the hands of two Philadelphia Eagles during the final two minutes can logically be explained by what?
Spiritual presence of the 'Ol' Ball Coach'
Flashback to high school javelin throwing days
Heath Shuler's angry ghost willed it
Continued airing of ESPN's "Cold Pizza"