By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Dec. 19, 2004; 1:06 a.m. EST
2) Being subjected to the lame analysis and even lamer asides from Fox play-by-play guy Kenny Albert is akin to which of the following dignity-swallowing experiences?
Listening to Bill Maas, only much, much worse
Riding a moped (guys only)
Producing San Francisco's 2004 highlight tape
Taking date to Olsen sisters movie marathon
3) Which Redskin defensive player did Fox color analyst Brian Baldinger say deserved to make the Pro Bowl this season?
CB Fred Smoot
CB Shawn Springs
DT Cornelius Griffin
LB Antonio Pierce
4) San Francisco 49ers running back Maurice Hicks was an employee of what team or company last year?
The Miller Brewing Company
5) According to Baldinger, what was one of the reasons given by the Redskins 42-year-old guard Ray Brown for taking up Pilates?
To get his wife off his back
Fulfill lifelong dream of doing splits
So he could play until he reaches age 50
Because Tae Bo was too "taxing"
6) What did 49ers running back Kevin Barlow say during the week that got him into hot water with his teammates?
Ken Dorsey is better at holding a clipboard
He believes rumors about Lindsey Lohan are 'patently false'
The 49ers should draft five new offensive linemen
He wished he could follow coach Dennis Erickson to Ole Miss
7) 7) Although the wonderfully informed Fox broadcasting team thought otherwise, Patrick Ramsey actually won the third road game of his career on Sunday. When and against whom did he win his first NFL road game?
2002 at Seattle
2003 at Atlanta
2002 at Tennessee
2002 at the Giants
8) Before Antonio Pierce's 78-yard interception return for a touchdown Sunday, who was the last Redskin to take an interception to the proverbial house?
9) With two games remaining, where does running back Clinton Portis stand among the Redskins all-time single-season rushing highs after a 110-yard effort Sunday?
10) As noted during Sunday's game, Joe Gibbs owned an 0-5 mark in San Francisco. After Sunday's victory, what is Gibbs's overall career record against the 49ers, including the playoffs?
11) After enduring a brief glimpse of it during Sunday's contest, we're compelled to ask: Exactly who or what does the 49er mascot resemble?
An effeminate pirate
An effeminate Yosemite Sam