By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Jan. 2, 2005; 8:18 p.m. EST
2) Which of the following Redskins walked away with a "Terry" award, named for Terry Bradshaw, the hillbilly troglodyte on Fox's pregame show?
The Redskins were shut out.
3) After Sunday's game, who ended up leading the Redskins in touchdown receptions?
4) Before Sunday, who was the last Washington quarterback to beat the Minnesota Vikings?
5) Analyst Bill Maas drowned Washington's defense with praise during Fox's pregame show. What verbal laurel did Maas not lob at the Redskins' D?
"They'll knock you out."
"They'll shut you down."
"They'll whip your butt."
"They'll clean your bell."
6) Minnesota wide receiver Marcus Robinson, who scored the final touchdown of Sunday's game, was last seen abusing Washington's secondary with nine catches for 161 yards and two touchdowns as a member of what team?
7) Minnesota's all-world wide receiver, Randy Moss, was drafted with the 21st pick in 1998. Which of the following players was drafted before Moss?
8) By how much did the Vikings shorten or lengthen their cleats in order to play at FedEx Field on Sunday?
Two inches longer
One-half inch shorter
One-eighth inch longer
One-eighth inch shorter
9) Since 1990 (15 games), what is Washington's record in its last regular-season game?
10) Okay, so Ladell Betts ran for 118 yards Sunday and was called the next Tiki Barber by Bill Maas. But Betts has been around for several years, and this was his second 100-yard rushing game. What team did he get his first against?
11) Redskins safety Sean Taylor was seen laying waste to so many Vikings that Fox's Bill Maas was moved to say what about the rookie safety?
He's a freight train that Casey Jones would have avoided.
His nickname should be "El Diablo."
He's not a free safety, he's a free linebacker.
He displays an extreme volume of malice.