By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2004; 3:04 a.m. EDT
2) When the Cowboys converted a key third-and-long in the waning minutes, whom did Dallas tight end Jason Witten beat badly?
3) Three Redskins have played for both Joe Gibbs and Bill Parcells. Which of the following Redskins has not played for Parcells?
4) Which other player joined wide receiver Laveranues Coles in declining to name his collegiate alma mater during Monday night's taped self-introductions?
5) How did ABC's Al Michaels characterize the first-quarter pass interference call on Walt Harris that led to the Cowboys first touchdown?
"Simply a blown call"
"Miscarriage of justice"
6) Which Dallas Cowboy earned a roughing the passer penalty on fourth down to extend the Redskins' touchdown drive in the third period?
7) Which of the following somewhat embarrassing life events did ABC's Michaels attribute to running back Clinton Portis?
Failing high school phys ed
Running the wrong way in an ankle biter game
Taking his mom to the prom
Dressing up as Peter Pan for Halloween
8) After enduring the wrath of Bill Parcells a year ago for several lame kicks, Cowboys' kicker Billy Cundiff now comes to the game with how many extra pairs of shoes?
9) Can you name the last time the Redskins earned a victory on Monday Night Football? Give us the year and the opponent. (We'll give you the score).
New York Jets, 2003
Indianapolis Colts, 2002
St. Louis Rams, 2000
Dallas Cowboys, 1997
10) What did ABC's John Madden say that Cowboys' cornerback Terence Newman was susceptible to during Monday night's game?
A double move
The curl route
A fly pattern
A pump fake
11) Country singer Tim McGraw admitted at halftime to having grown up a Saints fan, but the current Nashville native then said he would root for a Titans-Packers Super Bowl. Just what is McGraw's problem
His cowboy hat is squeezing his brain
He backed over his dog in his pickup truck again
Saddened that proposed duet with Celine Dion never materialized
He missed piling on the Jaguars' bandwagon