By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Oct. 3, 2004; 8:27 p.m. EDT
2) Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Michael Myers shares a name with a fictional Hollywood thrill-killer. Exactly what movie does this character star in?
Friday the 13th
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
3) How long did it take the greedy suits at the Fox network to leap to commercial following the opening kickoff Sunday?
1 minute, 30 seconds
2 minutes, 13 seconds
4) Who reportedly was Virginia Tech alum and Browns running back Lee Suggs's favorite Redskin while growing up in Roanoke, Va?
5) How many of the Redskins' seven penalties Sunday were incurred during the first quarter?
6) While pointing out that Browns coach Butch Davis played at Arkansas while Joe Gibbs was a coach there in the early 1970s, Fox's Brian Baldinger sprung what odd phrase?
Grand mal seizure
Back woods homecoming
7) What musician did Redskins fan-favorite announcer Baldinger mention once had a tryout with the Cleveland Browns?
8) Before Sunday, when was the last time the Redskins played the Cleveland Browns and, in addition, who won the game?
9) 9) The Redskins and the Browns were flagged for illegal motion penalties in which they were charged with running forward at the snap. In which league is this legal?
WLAF (NFL Europe)
CFL (Canadian Football League)
AFL (Arena Football League)
10) Just how many third-down conversions did the Redskins convert Sunday in one of the game's most appallingly disgusting statistics?
11) It was learned during Sunday's broadcast that Sonny Jurgensen has his own brand of cigars produced in the Dominican Republic. Just what are these cigars named?
Friends of Castro