By Dan Hargett
Web Posted: Sunday, Oct. 31, 2004; 8:30 p.m. EST
2) Our witless chums at Fox did their very best to beat this insipid topic into the ground, so we'll follow suit. How did the Redskins fare the week preceding the last presidential election?
The Redskins beat the Rams on Monday night
The Redskins lost to the Titans on Monday night
The Redskins had a bye week
The Redskins routed Jacksonville
3) America's favorite backwoods yokel, Terry Bradshaw, lobbed what criticism toward Mark Brunell during the Fox pregame show?
Trading for Brunell was a mistake
Brunell will never be the player he once was
Brunell's religious fervor is hurting his play
Maybe Brunell should try throwing right-handed
4) The Redskins patchwork defense was characterized by what seemingly degrading expression from the mouth of Fox analyst Brian Baldinger on Sunday?
A dirtbag unit
A bunch of misfits
Not exactly the all-Madden team
A semi-pro taxi squad
5) Fox play-by-play man Dan Miller, who was part of Sunday's broadcast, is a graduate of which D.C.-area university?
George Washington University
University of Maryland
George Mason University
6) Who made the pivotal reception on 4th-and-21 during the second quarter that gave the Redskins a first down keep in Green Bay territory?
7) How long was the field goal that Fox's Dan Miller inexplicably credited Redskins kicker Ola Kimrin with booting while supposedly kicking for the Broncos?
8) Green Bay's super-sized running back Nick Luchey reportedly has a slightly peculiar hobby. What is it?
9) What classic piece of rock music history was hijacked and appropriated by another inconsequential American company's ad Sunday?
The Who's "Baba O'Reilly"
The Beatles' "Revolution"
Ashlee Simpson's "Pieces of Me"
The Who's "Teenage Wasteland"
10) Who did Baldinger repeatedly give credit to for being the Redskins best offensive weapon on Sunday?
11) A whole lot of Packers' fans in attendance Sunday wore Brett Favre jerseys and cheese on their heads. What should Redskin fans start wearing on their heads until something good actually happens?
Paper bags (plastic is suffocating)
Blindfold (cigarette optional)