You may think you know all about the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles, but test your grasp of Super Bowl history.
2) The Buffalo Bills went to four consecutive Super Bowls but never won. What other team has been to four Super Bowls without winning?
San Francisco 49ers
3) What quarterback has completed the most passes in a Super Bowl game?
4) If New England wins, Tom Brady has a chance to become only the second player in NFL history to win three Super Bowl MVP awards. Who is the other?
5) What has been the largest margin of victory in a Super Bowl?
6) How many punts have been returned for a touchdown in Super Bowl history?
7) Which is the only team to not score a touchdown in a Super Bowl game?
8) There is a significant effort to make sure the Super Bowl show contains no obscenities or "wardrobe malfunctions." What company's commercial recently was rejected because it showed 84-year-old Mickey Rooney's bare backside?
9) Who rushed for the most yards in a Super Bowl game?
10) What head coach has won the most Super Bowls?
11) Which Super Bowl had the most television viewers?
XXXIV: St. Louis over Tennessee
XXVIII: Dallas over Buffalo
XXVI: Washington over Buffalo
XXXVIII: New England over Carolina