2) Patriots wide receiver Deion Branch became the fourth wide receiver to win the Super Bowl MVP award. Can you name the first receiver to win it?
3) What was Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens reportedly sleeping in during the week before the Super Bowl?
Nicolette Sheridan's bedroom
In a Jacksonville hotel's honeymoon suite
A hyperbaric chamber
4) Which animal was the first to appear in a Super Bowl commercial during the game (after the opening kickoff)?
5) Replays showed Patriots coach Bill Belichick doing what after his team was introduced before the start of Super Bowl XXXIX?
Tripping over his own feet
Shaking hands with Paul McCartney
Going to the Eagles' bench by mistake
Sprinting toward the nearest bathroom
6) Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel became the second defensive player to score an offensive touchdown in Super Bowl history. Who was the first?
7) Okay, you knew the home team was coming up at some point. So how many former Redskins played in Super Bowl XXXIX?
8) How did Fox color analyst Cris Collinsworth characterize the Eagles' two-minute offense during the game's final, pivotal moments?
9) The Eagles were 22-1 in their past 23 games when running back Brian Westbrook touched the ball at least 10 times. How many times did he touch the ball during Sunday's loss?
10) Deion Branch's 11 catches Sunday tied a Super Bowl record for receptions in a game. Which player (or players) does he now share the mark with?
John Stallworth and Jerry Rice
Jerry Rice and Dan Ross
11) Okay, for everyone who thought they were paying attention: What city is hosting the 2006 Super Bowl?
Palo Alto, Calif.
12) Philadelphia wideout Freddie Mitchell's mouth wrote plenty of checks that the rest of his body couldn't cash Sunday. Mitchell's embarrassing effort compares favorably to which historical debacle?
Launching of the Titanic
The Dukes of Hazzard reunion
Orange golf balls