2010 National Book Festival
Record-breaking heat wilts National Book Festival crowd
Blood and ink relations: National Book Festival's Adele and Elizabeth Alexander
Author Elinor Lipman's a veteran of book festivals and offers some interesting thoughts.
Graphic: Changes in book festivals, book publishing
The Writing Life: Science writer Harold Varmus
Q&A: The former "Top Chef" contestant, local restaurateur and author answered your questions.
Q&A: The head coach of the Oregon State University men's basketball team and brother of the first lady chatted about his book "A Game of Character: A Family Journey from Chicago's Southside to the Ivy League and Beyond," coaching and his famous family.
Twittering the #NBF
More Views and Reviews
- Book World's Festival Recommendations: Noteworthy Americans | The history of race | Science | Blending of reality and fantasy
- Review: 'How to Become a Scandal: Adventures in Bad Behavior,' by Laura Kipnis
- Review: 'The Polluters: The Making of Our Chemically Altered Environment,' by Benjamin Ross and Steven Ater
- Review: 'Fur, Fortune, and Empire: The Epic History of the Fur Trade in America,' by Eric Jay Dolin
- Review: 'White House Diary,' By Jimmy Carter | 'Jimmy Carter,' by Julian E. Zelizer
- Review: '101 Places Not to See Before You Die,' by Catherine Price
- Review: Three books on the Tea Party movement
- Recommendations for the Festival from Express
- Political Bookworm asks: Can writers change the world? Gurcharan Das, James McGrath Morris and Judith Viorst respond | Steven V. Roberts, Anita Silvey and Bruce Feiler | Wil Haygood, Margarita Engle and Henry Petroski | Richard Holmes and Jerry Pinkney | Jane Smiley, Evan Thomas and Phillip Hoose
Book Reviews of Festival Authors
by Julia Glass
by Ken Follett
by Michele Norris