Tracking power outages in Washington region
Updates of power outages starting at 5:30 p.m. on July 8, 2014, in the D.C. area. Roll over chart for detailed outage figures.
Prince George's County
Current number of outages by area
There are outages in the entire region, of customers.
Contact your service provider to report power outages:
- Pepco: Visit www.pepco.com or call 877-PEPCO-62 (877-737-2662).
- Dominion Virginia Power: Visit www.dom.com or call 866-DOM-HELP (866-366-4357).
- Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative: Visit www.novec.com or call 888-335-0500.
- Baltimore Gas and Electric: Visit www.bge.com or call 877-778-2222.
- Potomac Edison: Visit www.firstenergycorp.com or call 888-LIGHTSS (888-544-4877).
SOURCE: Pepco, Dominion Resources, Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative, Potomac Edison and Baltimore Gas and Electric. GRAPHIC: The Washington Post. Published Jan. 6, 2014.