At the Show: CES 2010
Washington Post coverage from the showroom floor
- At Las Vegas electronics show, the Web and cars meet (Cecilia Kang)
- Washington takes center stage at Consumer Electronics Show (Cecilia Kang)
- 2010 Consumer Electronics Show features less gloom than 2009's (Mike Musgrove)
- Internet on TV is a highlight at Consumer Electronics Show (Rob Pegoraro)
- Prepare for a wave of 3-D TVs (Rob Pegoraro)
Google takes on Apple's iPhone with the 'Nexus One' phone.
Rob from the show
More CES coverage
Cecilia from the show
About the show
The annual Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas, which takes place from Jan. 7-10, is a chance for technology firms to show off their latest gadgets and futuristic prototypes of new technologies that promises to ease our every day life.