| Round 3 of the 2005 NFL Draft |
Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5 | Round 6 | Round 7 | Trades | Team-by-Team
Saturday, April 23, 2005; 11:01 p.m. EDT
65. San Francisco, Frank Gore, rb, Miami.
66. St. Louis (from Miami), Oshiomogho Atogwe, db, Stanford.
67. Cleveland, Charlie Frye, qb, Akron.
68. Tennessee, Courtney Roby, wr, Indiana.
69. Oakland, Andrew Walter, qb, Arizona State.
70. Miami (from Chicago) Channing Crowder, lb, Florida.
71. Tampa Bay, Alex Smith, te, Stanford.
72. Detroit, Stanley Wilson, db, Stanford.
73. Houston (from Dallas), Vernand Morency, rb, Oklahoma State.
74. New York Giants, Justin Tuck, de, Notre Dame.
75. Arizona, Eric Green, db, Virginia Tech.
76. Denver (from Washington), Karl Paymah, db, Washington State.
77. Philadelphia (from Kansas City), Ryan Moats, rb, Louisiana Tech.
78. Oakland (from Houston), Kirk Morrison, lb, San Diego State.
79. Carolina, Evan Mathis, g, Alabama.
80. Minnesota, Dustin Fox, db, Ohio State.
81. St. Louis, Richard Incognito, g, Nebraska.
82. New Orleans, Alfred Fincher, lb, Connecticut.
83. Cincinnati, Chris Henry, wr, West Virginia.
84. New England (from Baltimore), Ellis Hobbs, db, Iowa State.
85. Seattle, David Greene, qb, Georgia.
86. Buffalo, Kevin Everett, te, Miami.
87. Jacksonville, Scott Starks, db, Wisconsin.
88. New York Jets, Sione Pouha, dt, Utah.
89. Carolina (from Green Bay) Atyyah Ellison, dt, Missouri.
90. Atlanta, Jordan Beck, lb, Cal Poly-SLO.
91. Tampa Bay (from San Diego), Chris Colmer, ot, North Carolina State.
92. Indianapolis, Vincent Burns, de, Kentucky.
93. Pittsburgh, Trai Essex, ot, Northwestern.
94. San Francisco (from Philadelphia), Adam Snyder, ot, Oregon.
95. Arizona (from New England), Darryl Blackstock, lb, Virginia.
96. x-Tennessee, Brandon Jones, wr, Oklahoma.
97. x-Denver, Domonique Foxworth, db, Maryland.
98. x-Seattle, LeRoy Hill, lb, Clemson.
99. x-Kansas City, Dustin Colquitt, p, Tennessee.
100. x-New England, Nick Kaczur, ot, Toledo.
101. x-Denver, Maurice Clarett, rb, Ohio State.
x -- compensatory selection
© 2005 The Washington Post Company