1. Which Redskins quarterback-hunter in 1975 had four sacks in one game?
2. In addition to George Allen, eight coaches and players on the 1972 Redskins became head coaches in the NFL. Can you name them?
3. In the early 1970s, when Larry Brown was making headlines, which blocking back who later jumped to the World Football League was central to Brown's success?
4. Defensive end Ron McDole's godfather was a Redskin. Name him.
5. In 1975, another Redskins wide receiver had more receiving yards and touchdowns than Charley Taylor. Who was he?
6. What quarterback spent three years with the Redskins without throwing a regular-season pass?
7. Only three Redskins have played in three different decades. Name them.
8. Who scored Washington's most career points?
9. Herb Mul-Key was one of a number of Redskins over the years who did not come from college. How many were there?
10. In 1983, Darrell Green joined the team and became Washington's all-time interception leader. Which players were second and third in interceptions?
Page 112 | Next Page: 113: Chapter 4