1. Only four players on the 1997 Redskins roster were there before Norv Turner arrived as head coach in 1994. Name them.
2. Defensive coach Mike Nolan's father was picked as NFL head coach of the year while coaching which team?
3. In 1991, the Redskins allowed the NFL's third lowest number of sacks in a season. How many did they permit?
4. During his ill-fated three seasons with the Redskins, quarterback Heath Shuler failed to play in how many games?
5. In 1996, Shuler took just one snap from scrimmage. What was the result?
6. The Redskins in 1990 tied the greatest comeback in team history by rallying from 21 points down to beat the Lions, 41-38, in overtime. Which quarterback threw for 363 second-half yards in that game?
7. In 1992, the Redskins sent a team-record eight players to the Pro Bowl. Name them.
8. What was Brian Mitchell's NFL-leading punt-return average in 1995?
9. In 1994-95, Henry Ellard led the NFL in receptions that went for first downs. How many of his 130 catches moved the markers?
10. The Pro Football Hall of Fame has inducted 19 members who were on the Washington Redskins over the team's 60-year history. Can you name at least 15 of them?