Top Ten Signs France Is Celebrating Their Victory
From "Late Night With David Letterman" on CBS TV
10. A good old-fashioned poodle roast.
9. French kissing the guy who yells "Gooooooooooooaaallll!"
8. Surrendering to Germany.
7. Dousing coach with tub of melted brie.
6. Being thankful that they finally won something without begging the United States for help.
5. Getting le 'faced.
4. Carrying around signs reading "See, we're not as fruity as you think we are."
3. Ticker-tape parade inside of President Jacques Chirac's nostrils.
2. Commemorating the rarity of this occasion by taking showers
1. I'm going to Euro-Disney World.
© Copyright 1998 The Washington Post