• Susan N. Herman, President, American Civil Liberties Union
• Melina Abdullah, Co-Founder, Black Lives Matter Los Angeles
• Kate Klonick, Resident Fellow, Information Society Project, Yale Law School
• Hari Kondabolu, Comedian; Documentarian, “The Problem with Apu”
• Sen. Edward J. Markey (D-Mass.), Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
• Dylan Marron, Host, “Conversations With People Who Hate Me”
• Patton Oswalt, Comedian and Actor
More speakers to be announced.
This event will be streamed live on The Post’s site at wapo.st/freetostate.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Doors open at 2:30)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20071
This is the second annual “Free to State” program, part of a series of events The Post is producing in partnership with the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation with support from the Charles Koch Foundation, The Freedom Forum Institute and The University of Virginia.